The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is unfortunately worsening by the day. However, this should not stop you from planning or completing a local or interstate move! Dawson Moving & Storage are still open for business and we are taking active steps to protect our staff and customers from the spread of the virus.
If you are planning to move and you have booked with us, or are considering moving in the future, we can assist you with storage and removal services that can be tailored to your requirements, schedule and other personal circumstances.
We have activated our Business Continuity Plan to ensure we can continue serving our customers in Australia. We are working with all our customers to help them transition to their new home or business in a simple, stress-free and convenient manner.
We are keeping up-to-date with advice from relevant Government Departments to ensure that our services comply with all recommendations. At present, international travel is restricted unless an exception applies. The focus of this blog is on local and interstate travel only.
We note that as the situation develops, interstate travel may also be limited or restricted. We are keeping a close eye on these updates and will advise our customers accordingly. It is also important that any future interstate travel is assessed prior to making the commitment to avoid any delays and disappointment.
For customers with existing plans, we have a few tips which will assist you to complete your move in a safe and simple manner. Our priority is to ensure that the health of our staff and customers is not compromised because of our services.
‣ If you need to access your storage facility, please contact us first so that we can advise on alternative procedures.
‣ If you or another person who will be moving with you has the Coronavirus or are displaying symptoms, please contact us immediately so we can make alternative arrangements.
‣ If you are currently in self-isolation, please contact us immediately so that we can postpone your move.
‣ If you suspect a staff member might have symptoms, please let us know so that we can investigate. We are communicating with all staff, so this should not occur.
‣ Remember to stay clean and wash your hands thoroughly and regularly. Cough or sneeze into a tissue or flexed elbow and follow social distancing requirements.
‣ If there are any other concerns, please contact us immediately so that we can assess the risk and recommend a solution.
Despite these circumstances, we are confident that we will get through this together as a community. It is important that we all play our role in trying to prevent the spread of the virus and act in accordance with Government recommendations as and when they become public.
At Dawson Moving & Storage, we provide traditional moving and storage solutions and a range of additional bespoke offerings that can be tailored to suit your needs, goals and budget.
If you need assistance packaging and unpacking your belongings or anything in between, engage the energetic and experienced professionals at Dawson Moving & Storage.
Call us today on 1800 066 846 (toll free) or visit us online to obtain a quotation for your move today.
Hiring A Removalist in Australia – Why, When & How
Removalists Melbourne to Canberra – Ultimate Moving Guide
Removalists Canberra to Melbourne – The Complete Moving Guide
How Much Does Moving Houses Cost?
How Much Does Self-Storage Cost?
Are Removalists Liable For Damage?
How To Move Interstate On A Budget?
We were very happy with the 3 guys who we had who went out of their way to may the day run as smoothly as possible. Would definitely use you guys again!
Thankyou to Dawsons for making our move from Melbourne to Leeton a very smooth move. Thanks to the drivers and workers all did a fantastic job thankyou.
I just want to thank you for your moving of my furniture on Tuesday. The chaps were so helpful and did a great job.